Explore Perthshire's many attractions
Logierait's central location is ideal for touring both the Highlands and central belt of Scotland.Perthshire boasts a wide range of pursuits including walking, skiing, biking and fishing, historical sites and visitor attractions as well as water sports and other outdoor adventure activities. Various restaurants and bars are also located within a short distance of the Logierait Lodges.
- Walking & biking routes for all levels
- Kids adventure park
- Fishing on the Tay (free on our beat)
- Golf at Pitlochry, Aberfeldy & Kenmore
- NAE LIMITS in nearby Ballinluig offers adventure activities such as rafting, canyoning & abseiling
- Local leisure centres with pools and slides
- SPLASH a well respected & established outdoor activity provider based in Aberfeldy, with over 17 years of industry experience, welcoming adventure seekers on our daily activity trips.
....and many more castles, museums and beautiful gardens to visit.
Eating, Drinking & Shopping
- Red Brolly Inn only a 2 minute drive in the village of Ballinluig. Serving food and drinks daily and offer 15% discount to all guests at Logierait Lodges
- Local tea rooms, restaurants and fish & chip shops in Pitlochry
- House of Bruar, the home of country clothing
- Distillery visits including Famous Grouse, Edradour, Blair Atholl and Dewar's.
Our lodges have everything you‘ll need, whether your break is for relaxing or exploring. Outside there’s a great spot for morning coffee or to catch the last of the sun on your covered terrace. All lodges have outdoor seating and a wall of south west facing windows bringing you right into the heart of Perthshire.